History & Milestones
Conduct Corporate Action Limited Public Offering for Capital Additions with Pre-emptive Rights (PMHMETD) I and II, where funds collected are used for:
- Increase share ownership in TRBI to 99.66%.
- Acquired a 70% stake in PT Manggala Citra Abadi which has a land permit of 6.1 ha and a location permit of 8.35 ha.
- Acquired a 43.66% stake in PT Nusantara Almazia (NA) which owns land in East Karawang and Tangerang.
- The acquisition of 99.98% stake in PT Alam Indah Selaras, which has built housing on a 12 ha area and has a location permit for development of 30 ha.
- Received the BTN Property Award as one of 3 developers with the realization of the largest national FLPP credit agreement, through the Association of PT Nusantara Almazia (NA). Similar awards have also been given in 2012 and 2014.
Grand Opening Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran.
The 40% shareholder of PT Tiara Raya Bali International (TRBI) owns Le Méridien Bali Jimbaran.
Adding a 15 ha landbank in East Karawang and developed as Saung Riung housing.
Participated in shares in one of the subsidiaries, PT Bhaskara Mutu Sentosa, to 99.93%.
Registered as a public company on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
Developing a second housing project, namely Mahkota Simprug Housing in Ciledug, Tangerang.
Established in Jakarta and launch its first commercial housing project, the Bintang Metropole Housing, Bekasi.